Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What to do with metal dragons and high metal dragons
01-15-2013, 04:26 AM
What to do with metal dragons and high metal dragons
Total beginner here (rank 30).

I've seen metal dragons of 3 forms so far, and have no idea what they are for besides fusion exp and selling. Are there any other uses?

high metal dragon (the silver one): use for xp?
metal dragon (the silver one) : use for xp?
metal dragon (the gold one): sell?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-15-2013, 04:36 AM
RE: What to do with metal dragons and high metal dragons
Metal dragons are just useful for exp. Eat them at will.

Sell only if you really need the cash infusion. The exp is great, too.

Not done yet. 321,135,284
7%14%7%7%*28%37%
Luckier than main. 377,960,272
90%2%*2%5%1%
*If you'd use me, add me. I'll accept anyone.
01-16-2013, 09:45 AM
Metal dragons are best fed to dark monsters for the +50% exp bonus.

Gold dragons are best fed to light monsters for the same bonus.

IMO, don't ever sell gold dragons, even though they sell for a lot. Money is easily gained by doing the weekend tri-color dungeons (I have a million gold sitting around, but I need things to feed my light monsters). Light monsters are some of the hardest to level up as well (since there aren't any light/dark pengdras, read the other stickies here if you don't know what that means).

[Image: iDszVs5yhfIFg.jpg]
01-16-2013, 10:27 PM
Really i didnt know that each different elemental metal dragon gave 50% more EXP to to the monster if they were matching elements hmm i was wondering how a level 1 devil drago went up to level 40 wih just 4 metal dragons and 1 metal dragon king.

328-647-201 usual leaders are dark water Tiamat or siren the enchantress[Image: 514d1732d623a.png]
07-11-2013, 12:16 AM
ANY monster will give 50 percent more experience if powered up to their SAME element.

1 fire goblin @ lvl 5 is fed 5 water goblins for 1500 exp for all 5.
Same fire goblin would get 2250 exp if all the goblins were fire.

When feeding metal dragons ( and this applies to any monster anywhere from any time lol) for 1000 exp ( regular exp gained to different attributes) or 10,000 or 50,000 ( for the respective grades of dragons), you would gain 50 percent of that value added to your exp gain if the metal dragon you are feeding is the same "color" as the monster you are powering up. Dark with Dark, Yellow with Yellow, Blue with Blue, Red with Red and Green with Green.