Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 16 Votes - 4.19 Average
[Team Building] Umisachi & Yamasachi
11-02-2013, 08:08 AM (This post was last modified: 02-02-2014 09:43 PM by zaisha.)
[Team Building] Umisachi & Yamasachi

updates:
2/2 - added Izanami descend to dungeons section
1/18 - updated Hera-ur teams
1/9 - fixed D/L Batman images in example teams
1/8 - large update to descends, added 7 new teams from honestrade's runs, and 3 new dungeons (twinlits, beelzebub, zeus) to descends section
12/25 - added new Athena team to dungeons section
12/4 - added Goemon mythical to dungeons section
12/2 - added team to Fagan from my run
12/1 - added Athena teams to descends section, from Ronsonson and myself
11/28 - added Hera-ur to descends section, added Ronsonson's team for Fagan to dungeons section
11/27 - added content to the subs section, very ugly and rough...but the content is good. will polish and make pretty when I can.
11/26 - added lots of example teams, thanks to Craumb, in post 5 and post 6
11/14 - added more teams for Hera-Is and Valk, from Ronsonson
11/13 - added team for Hera-Is to dungeon strategies section
11/10 - added teams for Valk, Hera, and Skydragon to Dungeon Strategies

I'm starting a guide for these guys, mostly because I want to build a user list, because I think it's going to be difficult to find other players who use them if we don't do this.

The Umisachi & Yamasachi User List is in the second post.

I would love some help building this guide, since I already manage the Dark Metatron, and have been starting a Satan guide. If you use U&Y, please post some replies and help contribute to the guide, so the community can benefit from your experience.

I don't believe in theorycrafting, I believe in trying out playing with teams, and basing my guides and advice on actual playing experience. You will not find theoretical opinion here, just sharing my experience. I invite you to share your experience as well, so we can all learn and benefit.

Why a Umisachi & Yamasachi Team

Pros:
  • U&Y themselves cover 2 of the required 4 colors, so you have maximum flexibility with the colors you choose for subs. Throw in a single d/l sub like Dark Metatron or Arch Hades (both are staple subs), and you have 3 slots that you can use for any colors you like...even monsters with colors you don't need, like Echidna.
  • Umi's orb-changing skill makes activating 25x extremely easy when used. Comparable to the chinese gods skills, where you know you are going to get at least 2 free shots at the boss without having to worry about the board setup.
  • 25x is enough to take you all the way. There are no dungeons this team can not beat.
  • Umi can make use of Yomi, and I can not overstate how much of a difference having a fully awoken Yomi with 2 orb time increase skills makes. Matching orbs on this team is so much easier than Kirin with that extra second.
  • Amazing sub pool.

Cons:
  • No Fire, so no Echidna. You can of course include her anyway, but it's not a natural part of the team.
  • Leaders are weak against Green monsters.

Team Composition

Team Leader

Umisachi & Yamasachi

HP: 2555
ATK: 1251
RCV: 551

Skill: Fire Orbs become Water Orbs, and Heart Orbs become Wood Orbs
Cooldown: 11 turns (8 minimum)
Leader Skill: 5x ATK when Water, Wood, Light, Dark ATK at same time

Awakening Skills:
Enhanced Water Orbs
Enhanced Wood Orbs
Two Pronged Attack

Key Utility Subs

(work in progress, this is from a PM I sent someone. I'll clean it up and do a better job when I have some more time...bear with me in the meantime. thanks for your patience.)

roughly top dozen-ish subs:
1. Yomi
2. Dark Metatron
3. Hera-Is (if skilled up to at most 20 turn cd), otherwise Blue Odin
4. Valk
5. D/D Batman
6. D/L Batman
7. Artemis
8. ADK
9. Iznagi
10. Athena
11. Frejya / I&I
12. D/L Hades (if skilled up to at most 20 turn cd)

honorable mentions: hanzo, vamp, sieg, cu chu, siren/megalo, kushinada, every skydragon besides red.

slightly more exhaustive list...with a little editorial

Yomi - change the world guarantees that you get that boss-killing shot, and awesome awoken skills for matching 4 colors. I always include her. Either of the Venus versions also will work here. I can't overstate how awesome she is.
Dark Metatron - massive stats, strong active, incredible awoken skills.
Duke Vampire/Hades/Hera - standard dark strength.
Hanzo - his orb changing skill fits perfectly
Batman (D/D or D/L) - having delay without having to go out of color and choose echidna is awesome, I have a max skilled d/d batman and he's a staple on my u&y teams.

Valk - best white-main sub, and you probably already invested heavily here
Iznagi - with all god subs, he provides awesome burst
Athena - massive atk stat stick, and strong ability (especially if you're not using metatron). if you are using dark metatron, his ability is less of a big deal.

Hera-is - especially if skilled. if not skilled, not as good of a choice.
I&I - if you run blue heavy, the ability is fantastic.
Siren/Megalo - the right heart makers to include, if you want one.
Blue Odin - awesome awoken skills, and massive stat stick.

You can also consider siegfried/hermes/orochi if you want a blue main...but with U&Y, you really don't need a blue main sub.

ADK & Artemis - both great choices, again especially if skilled, probably the top 2.
Frejya - I had a lot of success with against Hera-Is (as you can read about below), she's also a top choice.
Cu chu - is always a decent option.
Green Odin / Zeus-Dios - good awakening skills, stat sticks
Susano / Asgard / Kushinada - also decent choices, if you need some defense.
Green Skydragon for pure damage. (actually, I have used all skydragons as subs before, it's lots of fun Smile

and of course, Echidna always can always find a place, even when off color...but I prefer batman if available.

My personal "standard" U&Y subs are valk/yomi/metatron/adk or batman.

Comparisons with Kirin

We are all familiar with Kirin by now, and I think it's useful to discuss Umi in the context of similarities & differences to Kirin. I'm not going to get into the argument about Umi being better or worse than Kirin (if you would like to engage in that debate go to this thread),I will just say they are different, and both have their time and place and use. Sometimes Kirin will be better, sometimes Umi. And sometimes, it just comes down to personal preference and style. With that said...

Unlike Kirin, Umi already come with 2 of the 4 attributes required to activate his leader skill. So if you put a pet like a Dark Metatron, who is Dark with light sub, you'll already have all 4 attributes needed. You're free to add any other 3 pets in there, especially for newer players, this is where Umi shines over Kirin because the versatility on subs.

The other advantage Umisachi has over Kirin is the ease of use to make a full board. With Gryps Rider in there, you'll have an orb changer that can give you dark and light, while Umi's active gives you blue and green, so it's really easy to change the board to give you the colours you need and not have to keep relying on RNG to give you the right orbs. The arguement has always been that both Kirin leads have a mini gravity on a shorter cooldown than normal gravity and the ability to use Echidna. But with the right awoken skills, you can easily put a gravity user like Hades or Hera in your team to make up the difference. Okuninushi or the new Batman will cover the delay, since it's way easier to activate Umisachi's spike bonus, it'll generally take less turn to get to a Boss anyway.

Lastly, Umi makes use of Dark...which is overall much more useful than Fire with respect to general utility imho. Fire has Echidna, which is unquestionably badass, but that's really about it. Dark has lots of gravity, Dark Metatron, Yomi, delay in the form of both D/D and D/L batman, and a host of other things. Also in practical reality, most of us have more maxed out Dark monsters than any other color, because they are the easiest to level up.

After playing a few dungeons with this team, I can't overstate how much of a difference an awoken Yomi makes. Matching this team is so much easier than Kirin with that extra second. And if you were to use Bastet as well, that would just make it even easier.

Team Building Considerations

There are lots of ways to build a team around Umisachi, dark and light pets have a lot of utilities and there are plenty of them to choose from. Even putting a Healer burst team in there is viable for x 75 healer attack burst.

Example Teams

Straightforward, Farming Team

This is what I first used to stretch out the legs of the team, played OOH (with ADK) and Starlight Sanctuary - Goddess of Harvest (with Artemis) with it. I think the purpose of all the subs are pretty obvious. Valk is the best white sub, you get a white orb hearbreaker...and he's a stat stick at +297. Dark Metatron is also a massive stat stick, and mine is super +egged as well, his skill combined with Umi & Yomi allows for a massive boss killing burst. ADK to have a green-main, but mainly just for fire orb-changing comfort...I'm sure there's better green main options, like a max skilled Artemis. And Yomi, good old Yomi finally found the perfect team, fully awoken gives an extra full second to match orbs, which makes a huge difference on a umi team where you're matching 4 colors, and her active skill ensures you get off a successful boss killing burst. I feel comfortable taking this team into any dungeon.

Mono blue physical team

(Hermes ultimate evo isn't out in US yet)

This team doesn't have gravity, nor a delay, but because King Bubblie's active only need 12 rounds to charge once it's maxed out, and Bodin have 3 skill boost awoken skill, that means he'll be ready to use in 9 rounds, typically enough to face a descend boss with 3x Physical ATKs ready. 2/3 of the team will benefit from that burst, that's x75 attack, which will take down any descend boss in one hit.

Mono blue team

A variant to blue physical team is a straight up blue team, swap out King bubblie for Hera-Is and Neptune for Viper Orochi and you'll have a delay and a gravity which you can stall for longer descends.

Gravity based team

30% gravity, with Drawn Joker or Siren for heart maker to make stalling easier, Metatron/Odin as stat stick with their amazing Awoken skills. This team will have enough HP and RCV for most descends and can build skill up quickly.

Utility Team

Team stats at max level:
HP: 15869
Atk: 252800 (dark atk: 145600)
Rcv: 2533

The idea was to build a similar team to the standard Kirin team (delay, gravity, heartbreaker, orb changer) except to focus on dark attack.
Obviously this team isn't farmable and Hanzo is difficult to max skill, but it does give signficant dark burst every 5 turns. If I had Hanzo I would give it a shot. You could also replace Hanzo with Awoken Hera or Hades for an extra gravity, or D/D Batman or Okunishi for extra delay.

Plea for Help

If you would like to contribute, please by all means reply to this thread, and I'd be happy to include your work. I would really appreciate the help. Smile

Also, when posting teams, it would be super awesome if you would use the syntax "[monster=###][/monster]" which makes monster images, and automatically creates a link to pdx. It saves me a lot of work because it means I can just copy/paste your team and have a nice pretty team of images, and not have to look up all the monster IDs manually. Thanks!

zaisha@pf
id:318,454,249 (Rank 455) leads, roughly in order of usage frequency

padherder: my monsters | my teams
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-02-2013, 08:10 AM (This post was last modified: 02-03-2014 03:01 PM by zaisha.)
RE: [Team Building] Umisachi & Yamasachi
Umisachi & Yamasachi user list

I am always looking for more Umisachi & Yamasachi friends, as are most of us, so please use this list and send friend invites. I believe I speak for everyone here, in saying we will always make room for another Umisachi & Yamasachi friend...

zaisha@pf (me! max lv, max awoken)

Tris@PF (max lv, max awoken, +32)

Meph@SA/PG (max lvl, max awoken +31)

gjaustinPA

Marshall

Jph@PF

nazkimi@PF

Sean

Cestina

honest@PF

filosofem

Ronson@PF (max lv, max awoken, +167)

Wairu@PG

Craumb

Spartan@PG

honestrade

Seinaru@Pf

Matt

gcv@PF

Branden@PG

Xavier@PF

win_win@pf

Bizahr@PF

azure@PF

fatespit

Bryan@PF

Derange

Malazha@PF

mike@PF

murph@PF

Cardiac@PF

Lion_Heart

DeathCraft

Radiat@PF

Joshiosaur

ViNite @PF

iwin

orobolus

soelzamaPF

Ernest

Bigtoot@PF

Nathab

aznwiseguy

awanger@PF

quadi

TheSpottser

zyfor

shifood

Graves@PF (max lvl, max awoken, +55)

StPancreas

Hurry

Kyouma@PF

Kurisu

Ephemeral

Autobot

Requiem

EdEdit@PG

bda145

Spiffie

servenvolley21286

hiro

piefayth

Burma@EJ

Kurii

Nick @PF

Yeti@PF

ermand

2k_jumpers

VTMaldini

Klutch

HuntW@PF

Day@PF

Stess@PF

Josce@PF (lv 73, max awoken, +50)

Saru@PF

Bulauk

Yuchan@PF

Endapop@EJ

maxyso@PF (max lv, max awoken)

Please let me know if you'd like to be added to the list, and please PM ME (zaisha) (please no longer post a reply in the thread, it is too much work for me to track down all the "add me" replies) and include your in-game name (so I don't have to list you under your forum name). And a friendly reminder, make sure you make room in your friends list, or adding your name here will not be particularly fruitful.

zaisha@pf

11-02-2013, 08:10 AM (This post was last modified: 02-02-2014 09:52 PM by zaisha.)
Dungeon Strategies - Part 1: Descends

Izanami descend: Yomi Goddess - Mythical

My Team

By all definitions, this is an extremely difficult dungeon, and mythical difficulty is really, really hard. I beat this on mythical twice, got one of each drop...I'm done. Took about 3 stones each run.

All monsters max lv max awoken.

significant monster stats:
d/l yomi: +297, max skill
d/d yomi: skill cd18
Izanagi: +82 rcv
Susano: max skill
friend UmiYama: +297

Had just enough hp to tank a hit from yomi and live by about 82 hp.

The only trick is to fire off susano on the turn that you kill kagu, in case you encounter light izanami. Save Izanagi, both umiyama, and both yomi and for boss, especially with dark izanami you will absolutely need both ctw.

Twinlit descend: Heaven & Hell

Team (honestrade)

Beelzebub: Fiend Prince - Mythical

Team (honestrade)

Goemon: Chivalrous Thief - Mythical

Team (final variation)

After trying all the teams out listed below, and loving ViNites...I finally landed on what I feel is the strongest one of them all. I realized that if I used D/L batman, I didn't need venus' light element, so I could sub yomi for ctw...and having her awakening skills is really important for matching. I was having a really hard time without her. This is now my #1 choice team. I can easily 0-stone, as long as the orbs are there for the ninjas, and goemon is an easy ohko with all those blue row enhancements.

Huge thanks to ViNite for coming up with the idea that inspired this. This is what community is all about, coming up with something better together than any of us could alone.

Team (zaisha)

Okuni, D/D or D/L Batman can sub for echidna, I just found echidna's 3 turns more reliable against goemon than Okuni's, and D/L batman was often too slow. Echidna ensures you get meta/yomi/herais up, often they are not ready when I get to goemon, even at max lv 15 turn cd. I have also run this team with D/L Batman, as well as Iznagi in echidna's spot. it's about the same level of success with any of them as subs.

I have to say, Goemon is one of the perfect dungeons for U&Y. I've never found a good team to beat mythical difficulty, much less farm it. With umiyama, it's a piece of cake.

Team (ViNite)

Saw this team in the victory thread, and thought it was so interesting that I included it here...and tried it myself (except I replaced d/l batman for echidna). I had fuck-all luck with orbs during ninjas so died horribly a few times there, but when I got to goemon it was an easy ohko. I really like the team, I've been wanting to fit blue odin into my team but couldn't find a way, and using I&I with him is brilliant.

Athena: Shining Goddess - Mythical

Did Athena for fun. Easy 0 Stone.

Team (Ronsonson)
[Image: 396.png][Image: 824.png][Image: 804.png][Image: 989.png]
Team (Zaisha)

Team (honestrade)

(Ronsonson editorial)
Floor 1: Stalled 2 turns, then, OHKO
Floor 2: Chipped away and healed back up when I needed to
Floor 3: Stall as much as I could, set up board. 2 Hit Kill.
Floor 4: 2 Hit Kill. 1st hit took her down to around 25% HP. 2nd hit was over kill. Decided to use Change the World for fun during the 2nd turn.

Forgot to take a screen shot this time. Sorry.

Couldn't even use gravity. Dungeon ended in exactly 15 turns, =/. I don't remember using Kushinda's active either. Damn...could have brought a dragon into the team then...Sigh...

(Zaisha editorial)

Had best success with the first team actually (removed due to image limit, was yomi/meta/valk/ d/d batman), prolly should have used d/l batman instead of d/d, but I wasn't sure I'd have enough turns for it to activate (I had way more than enough). Also, d/d batman has much higher atk, so I think maybe he's at least as good, if not better.

EDIT 12/25: have had many extremely successful 0-stone mythical runs with the last (third) team today. Much more reliable and successful than the previous 2 teams...though honestly all variations have been quite successful.

Hera-Ur: Demonic Fr Queen - Mythical

Team (zaisha)

I tried many different teams (removed all but 2 for image space, but basically just different variations of yomi/odin/herais/valk), but couldn't quite manage to 0-stone mythical.

I've ended up settling on the last team, it's extremely stable, but rarely 0-stone. It's what I used to finally max skill my hera-ur. Ifrit usually takes a stone, and occasionally formula or minerva will kill me if I don't have the orbs. Hera-ur is always a ohko though.

monster stats: (all max lv, all max awoken)
Umi&Yama (skill lv 1)
Valk (+297, max skill, max awoken)
Metatron (+297, max skill, max awoken)
Hera-Is (+99 atk, +5 hp, +99 rcv, max skill)
Yomi (+297 rcv, max skill, max awoken)
UFO (max skill)
Blue Odin (max skill, max awoken)

Hera-Is: Queen of Absolute Zero - Legend & Mythical

Team (Ronsonson)
[Image: 542.png][Image: 824.png][Image: 201.png][Image: 396.png]
Team (zaisha)

Team (zaisha #2)

Team (honestrade)

Fabulous dungeon for U&Y. I 0-stoned Legend with this team multiple times, 1-stoned a few times. For Mythical I 1-stoned it. I think for Mythical it would have been better to maybe replace Athena with Hera-is or something like that, maybe find a place for D/L batman. Most of the time I never used any abilities except valk/cu & max-skilled Frejya @ 12 turn CD, Hera-Is was usually dead before the 15 turn CDs were up.

Prefer team #2, but it lacks the ability to ohko some of the earlier monsters, since no white main and less green main, with the tradeoff that you usually ohko hera-is, and have all your cooldowns ready. adk/cu chu are interchangeable here, my cu chu had a little more atk and more hp, so I took him.

Valkyrie: Holy Goddess - Mythical

Team (Ronsonson)
[Image: 692.png][Image: 564.png][Image: 989.png][Image: 394.png]

Team (honestrade)

The strategy was pretty simple - stall on masks as long as possible, then finish stalling on golem (Siren makes this easy), kill demons (I had to use an UmiYama active to finish off the wood demon), Orochi+2 gravities+UmiYama active on Valk and match to finish. Orochi makes finishing off Valk pretty easy. If your team is high enough level to tank a hit from the golem on mythical difficulty you can use the same strategy.

Hera: Goddess of the Darkness - Legend

Team (honestrade)

(from honestrade, editorial on team #2)

The stats above are for my first run. The second run my team was a little higher level thanks to metal dragons descended. I didn't stall long enough to get gravity up on either run. It is pretty easy to one-shot Venus, Minerva, Ceres, Neptune, and Hades which makes stalling difficult if you accidentally sky-combo. The best places to stall are the first 4 waves, Venus, and Ceres, unless you have the hp to take a hit from Minerva. The first run I had to burn an UmiYama active on Hades due to red orb trolling. On Hera I had enough hp to tank one hit. I used Freyja's active, Batman delay, U&Y active(s), and then Valk active and killed her in 3 turns. After Ceres you won't get hit again until Hera - on Hera you can tank a hit before delay to buy a little extra time & potentially heal to tank another hit if you can't kill before delay runs off.

Zeus: Almighty God - Mythical

Team (honestrade)

zaisha@pf

11-02-2013, 08:10 AM (This post was last modified: 12-02-2013 10:56 PM by zaisha.)
Dungeon Strategies - Part 2: Collabs/Bi-Weeklys/Technicals

Fagan: Kouryu of the Celestial Pole

Team (zaisha)

2-stoned on first try. I don't think this is the ideal team, still working out ideas, but it worked well enough for a first try.

Team (Ronsonson)

(from Ronsonson)

Total HP: 17,622 from picture
Estimate Total RCV w/Helper: at least 3,250, not sure how much RCV +'s on Helper
Notes:
- Both UmiYama's were maxed level with an estimated combined total of around 150 +'s. Both leads were at skill level 1. Both UmiYama's were max awoken.
- All subs were maxed leveled, no +'s. All subs had no skill ups, except for Yomi who was maxed skilled. Kushinada and Yomi were both max awoken.

Floor 1: Straight forward, kill the keeper in 4 turns.
Floor 2: Chipped away bit by bit. Eliminated jammers, healed, and did damage all at the same time if possible. Took 1 hit from Genbu and almost died. Setted up the board a couple turns for Karin before killing Genbu. Tried to stall as much as possible, forgot how many, but it was a good amount.
Floor 3: Killed Karin in 3 turns, healed up at the same time while doing damage, etc..
Floor 4: Killed Leilan in 2 turns, popped an UmiYama active the 2nd turn, thus marks the first active skill usage in the dungeon.
Floor 5: Killed Byakko in 1 turn. Used the 2nd UmiYama active and Change the World and got a sky combo.
Floor 6: Popped Kushinada's active, and instantly killed the 2 lits. And, almost killed one mystic mask. Killed the first mystic mask on the 2nd turn. Then eventually killed the second mask. Stalled as long as possible on the 2nd mask and esp. TAMADRA and setted up the board as best I can (all skills were up by this time or a turn away or so). I forgot exactly. Also, TAMADRA seem to like binding my Kushinada, I wonder why?
Floor 7: At this point only Kushinada was binded for 1 more turn. Killed Kirin in 2 turns, activated leader skill even with her pre-empt. Thanks, Yomi for that additional time! Used UmiYama Active and killed her on 2nd turn, got lucky with 2 dark skycombos!!
Floor 8: One shotted! Double gravity, popped Kushinada, popped 2nd UmiYama active, and popped Changed the World = a dead Kouryu/Fagan.

Total Duration: 30 minutes or so. Lots of planning and use of orb matching, stalling, and setting up the board skills. And some luck.

Skydragon Rush!: Aerial Blitz - Legend

Team
UmiYama(81)/UmiYama(72)
EotS(99) max skilled
G.Odin(70)
WR Valk(99)+200
D/L Hades(99)

(from Craumb)

Tackled Sky Dragon Rush - Legend w/ 0 stones!! a max skilled siren was key. I just blew stalled once on one of the dragons who had a multi turn attack so I could pop sirens skill right before killing the 4th dragon. Basically one shot everything.

zaisha@pf

11-02-2013, 08:10 AM (This post was last modified: 11-27-2013 07:49 AM by zaisha.)
(The following all compliments of Craumb, and a WIP. we will be adding more context and discussion, but I wanted to get them posted since we're short on example teams)

So, I thought I'd put together a few teams. About half of these teams have been run on Mythical versions of Descends.

Vs Fire#1
[Image: 802.png][Image: 758.png][Image: 692.png][Image: 597.png][Image: 694.png][Image: 802.png]

Vs Fire#2
[Image: 802.png][Image: 201.png][Image: 653.png][Image: 597.png][Image: 694.png][Image: 802.png]

Vs Fire#3
[Image: 802.png][Image: 931.png][Image: 758.png][Image: 692.png][Image: 653.png][Image: 802.png]

-

Vs Water#1
[Image: 802.png][Image: 201.png][Image: 824.png][Image: 693.png][Image: 649.png][Image: 802.png]

Vs Water#2
[Image: 802.png][Image: 931.png][Image: 560.png][Image: 693.png][Image: 654.png][Image: 802.png]

-

Vs Light#1
[Image: 802.png][Image: 201.png][Image: 387.png][Image: 516.png][Image: 688.png][Image: 802.png]

Vs Light#2
[Image: 802.png][Image: 201.png][Image: 141.png][Image: 516.png][Image: 643.png][Image: 802.png]

Vs Light#3
[Image: 802.png][Image: 931.png][Image: 516.png][Image: 397.png][Image: 190.png][Image: 802.png]

-

Vs Dark#1
[Image: 802.png][Image: 201.png][Image: 395.png][Image: 385.png][Image: 806.png][Image: 802.png]

Vs Dark#2
[Image: 802.png][Image: 931.png][Image: 188.png][Image: 806.png][Image: 649.png][Image: 802.png]

-

Vs Wood#1 (as a joke, but still kinda viable)
[Image: 802.png][Image: 201.png][Image: 512.png][Image: 652.png][Image: 599.png][Image: 802.png]

zaisha@pf

11-02-2013, 08:10 AM (This post was last modified: 11-27-2013 07:49 AM by zaisha.)
(continued example teams from previous post)

Theoretical Two Prong Vs Twinlit#1 (Only actives used are U&Ys and King Woodsie)
[Image: 802.png][Image: 825.png][Image: 824.png][Image: 826.png][Image: 686.png][Image: 802.png]

Theoretical Two Prong Vs Twinlit#2
[Image: 802.png][Image: 395.png][Image: 825.png][Image: 649.png][Image: 806.png][Image: 802.png]

Theoretical Two Prong Vs Twinlit#3
[Image: 802.png][Image: 201.png][Image: 395.png][Image: 564.png][Image: 649.png][Image: 802.png]

zaisha@pf

11-02-2013, 08:12 AM (This post was last modified: 11-02-2013 07:12 PM by Tris.)
Can I be the first to say "YAY!" Smile

Oh and please add me to the list... I'm hoping that U&Y will be my primary spike/end-game team as I lack other first tier leads.

Tris@PF 353,152,203

Once UmiYama is evolved, I'll run him as my primary lead.

EN IGN: Tris@PF 353,152,203
11-02-2013, 08:12 AM (This post was last modified: 11-02-2013 08:15 AM by Mhunderup.)
Dang I think these guys are beast! Too bad I only have them on a JP account. Good luck with the thread!
Edit: And ninja'd by Tris Smile And I would be glad to help if you would like some. First order of business. D/L Batman. The MVP fake echidna Wink

AMAZON PRIME MEMBER - Mhunder@PF - 371,952,299
IN CART-------------------->
WISHLIST-----------------> Thanks for shopping! Smile
OTHER ITEMS
YOU WOULD LIKE-------->
11-02-2013, 08:22 AM (This post was last modified: 11-02-2013 08:23 AM by gjaustin.)
You can add me to the list. I expect to be using U&Y for a sizable percentage of the descend dungeons.

gjaustinPA
11-02-2013, 08:25 AM
(11-02-2013 08:12 AM)Tris Wrote:  Can I be the first to say "YAY!" Smile

Oh and please add me to the list... I'm hoping that U&Y will be my primary spike/end-game team as I lack other first tier leads.

You just need to get your Ra going. Find my thread if you need help, there should hopefully be enough good info there.

I didn't manage to get these two from my three rolls, though my friend got one. They do look to be really fun to play though, so enjoy your new friends!

385, 638, 294