Siegfried - Water/Fire

Chu Chulainn - Wood/Light?

Valkyrie - Light/Wood

No word on Gigas and Vampire yet.

[Image: 491.png] Zero @PF: Flame Deity Falcon Horus【357,532,288】
[Image: 515.png] Anarchy@PF: Princess Valkyrie【398,546,228】
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-20-2013, 12:18 PM (This post was last modified: 05-20-2013 12:18 PM by Niteblooded.)
RE: Heart Changer Ultimate Evo Pictures
Ya Fluffles posted these in the Mono-Green thread. I think Cu Chu is Wood/Dark.

As Kiyo and I were saying it would be nice if the Indian God Ultimate evolves follow these dual elements.

Slust @ PF (323,647,225)
Mono-Green Team
[Image: 1209.png]

05-20-2013, 12:18 PM
wow so cool... are there any more details about their evolutions?
05-20-2013, 12:19 PM
the slimes got little king dragon crown!

non-IAP, started Feb18,2013
[Image: 2v9Cm6J.png]
Statsis@PF ID 361,744,235
05-20-2013, 12:20 PM
I'm getting more of a Water/Light, Wood/Dark feel for the first two. (Although I wouldn't be surprised if Siegfried is Water/Fire)

Looking at the blobs at their side, I can't help but feel we're going to need Super Kings of their respective elements to evolve them. (A la Heavy Metal Dragon)

With the Super King Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald set to come out in Japan this week, I wouldn't be surprised if they're necessary to coincide with the release of these screenshots.

Looking for Gabriel, Michael, and other awesome leaders!
English PAD ID: 374,136,284
05-20-2013, 12:20 PM
Whoa whoa, stop the presses! Siegfried is gonna be water/fire? Wow, I'm glad I decided to run Two Heroes two more times to get him.

Taffy@PF | 361,445,267
Running Mono Red (Freyr lead), Goemon, Seiryuu, and Valkyrie

Join the Mono-Fire/Red Registry here! We have fireworks!
05-20-2013, 12:22 PM (This post was last modified: 05-20-2013 12:24 PM by Fluffles.)
(05-20-2013 12:20 PM)Atinuviel Wrote:  I'm getting more of a Water/Light, Wood/Dark feel for the first two. (Although I wouldn't be surprised if Siegfried is Water/Fire)

Looking at the blobs at their side, I can't help but feel we're going to need Super Kings of their respective elements to evolve them. (A la Heavy Metal Dragon)

With the Super King Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald set to come out in Japan this week, I wouldn't be surprised if they're necessary to coincide with the release of these screenshots.

Super gold kings would be super annoying, since those are only available through PAL or Jewel Tower... Here's to hoping it's just regular kings lol
Unless they make Valkyrie use emerald super kings I guess
05-20-2013, 12:22 PM
(05-20-2013 12:18 PM)risend Wrote:  wow so cool... are there any more details about their evolutions?

Nothing yet, just the pictures for now.

[Image: 491.png] Zero @PF: Flame Deity Falcon Horus【357,532,288】
[Image: 515.png] Anarchy@PF: Princess Valkyrie【398,546,228】
05-20-2013, 12:23 PM
Pressed that all I got was Highlanders yesterday. At least I'll have a better team to run Two Heroes by the time it returns again.

|

« Kiyo - 347,649,238 | Kiyo @ JP - 261,132,679 »
PADHERDER: MONSTER BOX
05-20-2013, 12:33 PM
So if they do go dual element, anyone see the purpose unless there are respective leads that also go dual element?

Unless Red Team really hates Titan and wants to use Siegfriend in place to get some RCV.
Valk is even harder to get than Cu Chu and we're good on stats so Valk adds nothing for us.
Cu Chu is pretty much on par with DVL, slight HP & ATK advantage but outside of that...

So from a subs perspective, I don't see much gain outside for maybe Team Red. This makes me really curious if they plan some dual element leaders - i.e. busty indian gods.

Slust @ PF (323,647,225)
Mono-Green Team
[Image: 1209.png]

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Disclaimer: This is an unofficial site and has no connections with GungHo Online. Use of our website and the content is at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for, and offer no warranties or representations regarding, the accuracy, reliability, completeness or timeliness of any of the content.

Contact Us | Puzzle & Dragons Forum | Return to Top | Return to Content | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication