Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is everyone's fascination w/ archangel lucifer ?
05-21-2013, 03:17 AM (This post was last modified: 05-21-2013 03:17 AM by Fluffles.)
RE: What is everyone's fascination w/ archangel lucifer ?
Once the hard dungeons roll around again everything will become clear, I also held the same questioning attitude before, until I plowed through most of the descends with only 1 Hera and 3 Rainbow Keepers; sometimes even with just 4 rainbow keepers.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-21-2013, 03:21 AM
(05-21-2013 02:56 AM)bangbang Wrote:  I'm more excited about Raphael, but I am biased

I'm with you (though I too have a light bias). I actually got both and am more excited about the day-to-day usability of Raphael.

Raphael and the RBG angels all have helpful skills that augment standard 4/2/2 and 3/3/1.5 lineups without fundamentally altering their gameplay mechanics. Lucifer is great, but using him as a sub isn't as easy of a decision (unless you one-shot the boss, which... ok, fair point).

Honestly, all the angels are pretty awesome. I can see why Lucifer is getting everyone so excited, but I'm surprised the other ones aren't getting more love.

Healer.....................Mono-Blue................Grindy-Fun..............Angry Bird................Kirin & Co

rufus@pf / 310.742.276
05-21-2013, 03:28 AM
He clears 2 heroes, hera, zues, valk, hera -is, goeman dungeons easily i believe.
05-21-2013, 03:28 AM
In terms of everyday use (which is more important than situational use to me), I just don't see him as being all that amazing. I won't use his skill on most bosses and I will likely pair with a Loki instead of another Lucifer. I am sure he is great for Descended dungeons (as I think I said before), but those only come around every so often.

Just my opinion though. Didn't mean to belittle his skill/ versatility in any way. Maybe I just need to work with him some more since I'm new to the mono-dark scene.

Misa@PF: 369,647,269 (EN) Misa2@PF:372,441,273 (EN) Misa☀PF! 185,149,964 (JP)

LF +280 or higher HorusLF +280 or higher HorusLF Ult Shivas, Ras, Bastets
Tri-Colored Chinese God Appreciation Thread
05-21-2013, 03:31 AM
Use naga in comjuction with lucipher n u have 1.2 mill dmg to light. Also pair up with vitra n gravitys. It will decimate high HP bosses. Not to mention high def monsters are a joke now.
05-21-2013, 03:44 AM
Lucifer is definitely pretty crazy. I do think the other angels are getting lost while everyone basks in his glory. I do wonder about Raphael's ability to combo with a heartbreaker. It seems like you could do some crazy stuff with that.

My Fledgling Ra team!
ID# 396,139,295
05-21-2013, 03:49 AM
(05-21-2013 03:44 AM)radav Wrote:  Lucifer is definitely pretty crazy. I do think the other angels are getting lost while everyone basks in his glory. I do wonder about Raphael's ability to combo with a heartbreaker. It seems like you could do some crazy stuff with that.

Costs you 2 CDs and a turn... and it's light damage, which is not as useful against those crazy light bosses (but effective vs Hera, granted).
05-21-2013, 03:54 AM
Luci is awesome since you can turtle while also having ridiculous boss damage, this means tackling Valk, Zeus, etc with basically zero stones and tons of security.

Outside of descended dungeons, basically any team can work.

That is basically the entire obsession, Luci opens doors that are otherwise too time consuming or risky for other teams. Raphael basically does the same thing when paired with Zeus and Hades, although is harder to build since Zeus is harder to get than Hera. Astaroth (g/d devil) is also awesome since her active can deal tons of reflect damage and since she isn't a god she avoids some binds!

Once we get Hera-Is, Blue with Orochi and Siren will probably be even better due to versatility. Eventually there is a fire Hera as well so it is just lolGreen that has limited end game potential at the moment.

But really being able to zero-stone Valk and Zeus, arguably one turn them, is enough reason to be obsessed. Everyday can be tackled by anything so why would you focus on those dungeons?
05-21-2013, 04:00 AM
Well Here;s What I See.

RGB: LolNoelTurtle for the Win.

Dark/Light(Before Angel/devils): .... how Many Plus eggs do I need to do shit.. How Many Stones Will I need to Use..

Dark Now: Lucifer Is The Badass Version of your Silly Snowglobes RGB! HAH!

Light: Raphael! HEART ORB THE EVERYTHING! -Insert Any Heartbreaker For LOLsomuchwindamage-

In The Immortal Words of RvB:

"Suck It Blue!"

I gotta Update and figure out this thing...

IGN: Seinaru@Pf
ID: 335,445,262
05-21-2013, 04:03 AM
(05-21-2013 03:49 AM)slope Wrote:  Costs you 2 CDs and a turn... and it's light damage, which is not as useful against those crazy light bosses (but effective vs Hera, granted).

One could argue that Lucifer's costs you a turn (or more) as well - you need to heal back up. The 2 CDs is a bummer, but that impact will be mitigated slightly by poring dungeon.

Healer.....................Mono-Blue................Grindy-Fun..............Angry Bird................Kirin & Co

rufus@pf / 310.742.276

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Disclaimer: This is an unofficial site and has no connections with GungHo Online. Use of our website and the content is at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for, and offer no warranties or representations regarding, the accuracy, reliability, completeness or timeliness of any of the content.

Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Puzzle & Dragons Forum | Return to Top | Return to Content | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication